Family Dynamics was originally founded by a group of marriage and family therapists who graduated from the HKU Family Institute. Our team includes well-trained and experienced professionals of various fields, such as counseling, education, medical professions and arts. We hope to provide effective therapy to individuals, couples and families from all walks of live.
We also provide talks, workshops and courses to schools and organizations. We devoted ourselves to promote family harmony, happy marriage and mental wellbeing in the society. We have pediatrician and university clinical supervisor as our consultants. We ensure to provide you with high quality services in assessment and therapy.
Family Dynamics is also the family consultant and column writer of Oh! PaMa and EVI Children Education Website.
People’s self-concept and interpersonal relationship are shaped in families. In today’s changing society, families are facing different challenges in performing its function of building people’s self-esteem.
We believe that harmonious family relationship is the foundation of people’s physical, mental and spiritual wellbeing.
We are dedicated ourselves to help clients to strengthen their family bond, rebuild family cohesion, and repair broken relationships. We hope that our professional training and experience in family systems therapy can help clients to find new possibilities in connecting with the self and the others.
It is our mission to
- Nurture healthy families, lively children and mature youngsters to become valuable resources to society;
- Provide professional and effective counseling service to the middle strata who usually are the most pressurized group but couldn’t be entitled to social benefits;
- Promote professional development and maintain it at a high standard;
- Provide a training platform for those who share the same mission;
- Share our experiences by providing supervision and through peer learning.